Women for Decency is a grassroots, non-profit organization.
Our mission is to educate, unite, and mobilize women to safeguard home, family, and community from obscenity and pornography. This mission is guided by principles that express our values.
- Women for Decency is committed to educating women about the harms of pornography and providing them with tools to safeguard their families.
- Women for Decency brings women together for support and united community effort.
- Women for Decency motivates women to act diligently to protect their homes and communities from pornography and obscenity.
- Women for Decency achieves its mission through initiatives such as local Chapter meetings, our website, training meetings, newsletters, conventions, and other resources.
- Women for Decency is a nondenominational, nonpolitical organization that welcomes women age 18 and older from all backgrounds.
- Women for Decency Chapters conduct all business in accordance with civil law, in alignment with the values of Women for Decency, and with the highest integrity.
We invite women who believe in virtue and desire to see it preserved in our homes and communities to join the cause.
Join a Chapter, receive our monthly newsletter, follow our tweets, join us on Facebook, become educated. Let us help you make your voice more effective.